Call for Papers
Martin Dresner, President of the Air Transport Research Society, and Eric Pels, Chair of the Local Organizing Committee, would like to invite you to submit an abstract for a paper to be presented at the 23rd ATRS World Conference to be held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, July 2 – 5, 2019.
- Abstract Submission Deadline January 31, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance March 15, 2018
- Complete Papers for Award due by May 1, 2018
- Complete Papers due by May 1, 2018
- Presentation File Submission May 31, 2018
Please submit your abstract using the following link: https://waltonuark.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2cu6FQBoVQsa8ux
Note: please do NOT submit your abstract via email!
The submit your abstract you need :
- to describe purpose of the research (20~40 words),
- to introduce the research design, methodology or approach (35~70 words),
- describe your (expected) research findings (35~70 words),
- summarize the originality/contribution of your research paper (35~70 words), and
- list the most important references (2~5 references).